● An initial deposit of 50% of the total amount for your cake(s) reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
● Sweet Dee’s Bakery must receive the balance by the due date indicated or may result in the cancellation of your cake.
● The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style or flavours of the cake(s). Any changes after this cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
● Delivery and setup are not included unless specified.
● Sweet Dee’s Bakery is not responsible for any damage to the cake(s) after setup is complete.
● If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake(s) you assume liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake(s) once it leaves Sweet Dee’s Bakery’s possession.
● Sweet Dee’s Bakery will do its best to match any colour requests for icing but we cannot guarantee an exact match as colours present differently in different materials. We aim for a perfect match but this is not always possible.
● On occasion we will photograph the cake(s) and Sweet Dee’s Bakery reserves the right to use any photographs for display or promotion etc.
● Sweet Dee’s Bakery products are made in a kitchen that also holds milk, wheat, nuts, soy and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
●Should Sweet Dee’s Bakery not be able to fulfill the agreement a full refund will be given. Liability is for no more than the cost of the cake(s).